2019 Chevrolet Equinox LT
VIN: 2GNAXJEV4K6256413 STOCK: 21-206
This Mosaic Black Metallic 2019 Chevrolet Equinox LT would be a welcomed addition to your family / business. Many more features are included with this vehicle such as .
Preferred Equipment Group 2FL
- Driver Confidence Package
- Driver Confidence Plus Package
- 7 inch primary LCD display
Safety and Security
- Forward collision mitigation - Forward thinking. You look away for just a second and suddenly the vehicle in front of you has stopped. That's when the forward collision mitigation system comes to life. When it senses an impending impact, it will activate a combination of features to help prevent or reduce the severity of an accident. Forward collision mitigation is always looking ahead.
- Pedestrian impact prevention - An extra step toward safety. Pedestrians don't always stop, look, and listen, but with Pedestrian Impact Prevention, your vehicle is equipped to better see them and avoid them. This system constantly monitors the road ahead to identify and track pedestrians. It projects that image to an interior display screen, AND should an impact become likely, Pedestrian impact prevention takes steps to avoid a collision.
Technology and Telematics
- Smart device mirroring - Smartphone, meet smart car. You can control your device through your vehicle's infotainment system. Smart device mirroring brings together safety and convenience by making it easier to find what you're looking for while keeping your eyes on the road.
- Mobile hotspot - WiFi on the fly. Connect your devices to the Internet through your vehicles private mobile hotspot and take the internet wherever your journey takes you, without eating up your data allowance. Find the hotspot with mobile hotspot.
- Chevrolet 4G LTE and available built-in Wi-Fi hotspot offers a fast and reliable internet connection for up to 7 devices; includes data trial for 1 month or 3GB (whichever comes first) (Available Wi-Fi requires compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. Data plans provided by AT&T. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations.)
- Antenna, roof-mounted (Black.)
- Luggage carrier provisions, roof-mounted
- Liftgate, rear manual
- Tire, compact spare, T135/70R16 blackwall
- Mirror caps, body-color
- Tires, P225/65R17 all-season blackwall (FWD only.)
- Wheels, 17" (43.2 cm) aluminum
- Headlamps, high intensity discharge
- Glass, acoustic, laminated windshield
- Trim, Bright lower window
- Active aero shutters
- Headlamp control, automatic on and off with automatic delay
- Glass, deep-tinted, rear
- Daytime Running Lamps, separate cavity, LED
- Wheel, spare, 16" (40.6 cm) steel
- Door handles, body-color
- Seat, rear split-folding with center armrest
- Seat release levers, 2nd row mechanical release levers in cargo area
- Keyless Start, push-button
- Steering column, tilt and telescoping
- Steering wheel controls, audio, phone interface and driver information center controls
- Sunglass storage, overhead
- Assist handles, rear outboard
- Assist handle, driver
- Seat adjuster, front passenger 4-way manual
- Assist handle, front passenger
- Power outlet, front auxiliary, 12-volt
- Speedometer, miles/kilometers
- Noise control system, active noise cancellation
- Display, driver instrument information enhanced, multi-color
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Head restraints, 2-way adjustable (up/down), front
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors, covered
- Map pocket, front passenger seatback
- Map pocket, driver seatback
- Power outlet, cargo area auxiliary, 12-volt
- Shift lever, urethane
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
- Front-wheel drive
- Engine, 1.5L Turbo DOHC 4-cylinder, SIDI, VVT (170 hp [127.0 kW] @ 5600 rpm, 203 lb-ft of torque [275.0 N-m] @ 2000 - 4000 rpm)
- Exhaust, single outlet
- Axle, 3.50 final drive ratio (FWD only.)
- Brake, electronic parking
- Suspension, rear 4-link
- Suspension, front MacPherson strut
- Fuel, gasoline, E15
- Mechanical jack with tools
- GVWR, 4464 lbs. (2025 kg)
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc 16" front and rear
- Brake lining, high-performance, noise and dust performance
- Engine control, stop-start system
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Traction Control
- Tire Pressure Monitor, manual learn with Tire Fill Alert (Does not apply to spare tire.)
- Rear seat reminder
- Horn, dual-note
- Rear Vision Camera
- Air bags, dual-stage, frontal, driver and right front passenger with Passenger Sensing System, thorax side-impact, seat mounted, driver and right front passenger, roof-rail, side front and rear outboard seating positions (Always use seat belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Teen Driver configurable feature that lets you activate customizable vehicle settings associated with a key fob, to encourage safe driving behavior. It can limit certain vehicle features, and it prevents certain safety systems from being turned off. An in-vehicle report card gives you information on driving habits and helps you to continue to coach your new driver
- Chevrolet Connected Access with 10 years of standard connectivity which enables services such as, Vehicle Diagnostics, Dealer Maintenance Notification, Chevrolet Smart Driver, Marketplace and more (Limitations apply. Not transferable. Standard connectivity available to original purchaser for ten years from the date of initial vehicle purchase for model year 2018 or newer Chevrolet vehicles. See onstar.com for details and further plan limitations. Connected Access does not include emergency or security services. Availability and additional services enabled by Connected Access are subject to change.)
- Door locks, rear child security, manual
- Following Distance Indicator
See What Our Amazing Customers Have to Say
Leave Us A Review Today!
13. February, 2023.
From Jerry. Celina OH. I purchased a 2019 Chevy truck. First, I was given a fair price on my trade-in. Second, I had a couple items that needed attention on the truck and each item was promptly taken care of with no hassle. The whole purchase and service experience was excellent. The staff have all been professional and easy to work with. Would not hesitate to purchase from Select in the future.
5. February, 2023.
These guys are all professionals! Great to work with! Ease of documentation! And they just like to have fun! Always good to work with people who love what they do!
13. January, 2023.
Wonderful customer service. Caleb Shreves is your guy. Knowledgeable of what is on the lot itself and helpful in finding you what you want if they don’t have it themselves at the moment. Prices were competitive and fair. My experience was a good one and I would certainly recommend family and friends to Select Motors I myself will be a repeat customer 😁
13. January, 2023.
Great place with great service! Staff was awesome!
12. January, 2023.
My wife and I purchased an SUV at Select Motors and the process was flawless from start to finish. Great people that go above and beyond your expectations!
21. September, 2022.
I haven't bought from them just yet, but I probably will if things work out. The owner, Caleb was very nice and helpful during my first visit. Hoping we can work out a deal soon. Seems like a great place to buy a car.
14. July, 2021.
Had a completely unexpected experience here. Truly went in expecting a shoe-on-my-foot experience in response to our desire to test drive a specific vehicle on this lot. Turned out to be more like chatting — no pressure and no machinations to manipulate my mindset. We bought the vehicle. But we did so not because of any salesperson shenanigans. We bought because it was a good vehicle at a good price — and because there was NO salesperson shenaniganery.
15. May, 2021.
Nice cars ! Thanks Kaleb!