2019 Chevrolet Equinox LT
VIN: 3GNAXKEV2KS540520 STOCK: 21-197
This Pepperdust Metallic 2019 Chevrolet Equinox LT would be a welcomed addition to your family / business. Many more features are included with this vehicle such as .
Preferred Equipment Group 1LT
- 7 inch primary LCD display
Safety and Security
- Rear camera - Watching your back! The rear camera helps you see obstacles and hazards you otherwise couldn't by showing enhanced images of what is behind you. The rear camera is an extra set of eyes that's both convenient and safe.
- Brake assist - Stop right there. Something jumps out into the middle of the road and you need to stop now! With brake assist, you will. It uses the speed of the brake pedals travel to sense panic braking, then applies all available power to boost your stopping power. Brake assist can stop the accident before it is one.
Technology and Telematics
- Smart device mirroring - Smartphone, meet smart car. You can control your device through your vehicle's infotainment system. Smart device mirroring brings together safety and convenience by making it easier to find what you're looking for while keeping your eyes on the road.
- Mobile hotspot - WiFi on the fly. Connect your devices to the Internet through your vehicles private mobile hotspot and take the internet wherever your journey takes you, without eating up your data allowance. Find the hotspot with mobile hotspot.
- Antenna, roof-mounted (Black.)
- Chevrolet 4G LTE and available built-in Wi-Fi hotspot offers a fast and reliable internet connection for up to 7 devices; includes data trial for 1 month or 3GB (whichever comes first) (Available Wi-Fi requires compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. Data plans provided by AT&T. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations.)
- Tire, compact spare, T135/70R16 blackwall
- Liftgate, rear manual
- Luggage carrier provisions, roof-mounted
- Mirror caps, body-color
- Headlamps, high intensity discharge
- Door handles, body-color
- Wheel, spare, 16" (40.6 cm) steel
- Daytime Running Lamps, separate cavity, LED
- Glass, acoustic, laminated windshield
- Trim, Bright lower window
- Active aero shutters
- Headlamp control, automatic on and off with automatic delay
- Glass, deep-tinted, rear
- Seat, rear split-folding with center armrest
- Seat release levers, 2nd row mechanical release levers in cargo area
- Steering column, tilt and telescoping
- Steering wheel controls, audio, phone interface and driver information center controls
- Keyless Start, push-button
- Sunglass storage, overhead
- Assist handle, driver
- Assist handles, rear outboard
- Power outlet, cargo area auxiliary, 12-volt
- Seat adjuster, front passenger 4-way manual
- Assist handle, front passenger
- Power outlet, front auxiliary, 12-volt
- Speedometer, miles/kilometers
- Noise control system, active noise cancellation
- Steering wheel, 3-spoke, deluxe
- Display, driver instrument information enhanced, multi-color
- Head restraints, 2-way adjustable (up/down), front
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Map pocket, driver seatback
- Map pocket, front passenger seatback
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors, covered
- Shift lever, urethane
- Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed
- Front-wheel drive
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc 16" front and rear
- Exhaust, single outlet
- Axle, 3.50 final drive ratio (FWD only.)
- Brake, electronic parking
- Suspension, rear 4-link
- Suspension, front MacPherson strut
- Brake lining, high-performance, noise and dust performance
- Engine control, stop-start system
- Mechanical jack with tools
- Fuel, gasoline, E15
- Engine, 1.5L Turbo DOHC 4-cylinder, SIDI, VVT (170 hp [127.0 kW] @ 5600 rpm, 203 lb-ft of torque [275.0 N-m] @ 2000 - 4000 rpm)
- GVWR, 4464 lbs. (2025 kg)
- Door locks, rear child security, manual
- Tire Pressure Monitor, manual learn with Tire Fill Alert (Does not apply to spare tire.)
- Rear seat reminder
- Horn, dual-note
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Traction Control
- Air bags, dual-stage, frontal, driver and right front passenger with Passenger Sensing System, thorax side-impact, seat mounted, driver and right front passenger, roof-rail, side front and rear outboard seating positions (Always use seat belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Teen Driver configurable feature that lets you activate customizable vehicle settings associated with a key fob, to encourage safe driving behavior. It can limit certain vehicle features, and it prevents certain safety systems from being turned off. An in-vehicle report card gives you information on driving habits and helps you to continue to coach your new driver
- Chevrolet Connected Access with 10 years of standard connectivity which enables services such as, Vehicle Diagnostics, Dealer Maintenance Notification, Chevrolet Smart Driver, Marketplace and more (Limitations apply. Not transferable. Standard connectivity available to original purchaser for ten years from the date of initial vehicle purchase for model year 2018 or newer Chevrolet vehicles. See onstar.com for details and further plan limitations. Connected Access does not include emergency or security services. Availability and additional services enabled by Connected Access are subject to change.)
See What Our Amazing Customers Have to Say
Leave Us A Review Today!
13. February, 2023.
From Jerry. Celina OH. I purchased a 2019 Chevy truck. First, I was given a fair price on my trade-in. Second, I had a couple items that needed attention on the truck and each item was promptly taken care of with no hassle. The whole purchase and service experience was excellent. The staff have all been professional and easy to work with. Would not hesitate to purchase from Select in the future.
5. February, 2023.
These guys are all professionals! Great to work with! Ease of documentation! And they just like to have fun! Always good to work with people who love what they do!
13. January, 2023.
Wonderful customer service. Caleb Shreves is your guy. Knowledgeable of what is on the lot itself and helpful in finding you what you want if they don’t have it themselves at the moment. Prices were competitive and fair. My experience was a good one and I would certainly recommend family and friends to Select Motors I myself will be a repeat customer 😁
13. January, 2023.
Great place with great service! Staff was awesome!
12. January, 2023.
My wife and I purchased an SUV at Select Motors and the process was flawless from start to finish. Great people that go above and beyond your expectations!
21. September, 2022.
I haven't bought from them just yet, but I probably will if things work out. The owner, Caleb was very nice and helpful during my first visit. Hoping we can work out a deal soon. Seems like a great place to buy a car.
14. July, 2021.
Had a completely unexpected experience here. Truly went in expecting a shoe-on-my-foot experience in response to our desire to test drive a specific vehicle on this lot. Turned out to be more like chatting — no pressure and no machinations to manipulate my mindset. We bought the vehicle. But we did so not because of any salesperson shenanigans. We bought because it was a good vehicle at a good price — and because there was NO salesperson shenaniganery.
15. May, 2021.
Nice cars ! Thanks Kaleb!